The Mercury Labs platform currency
- The only currency used for the sports betting platform's initial iterations.
- The exclusive currency for the NFT, event ticket, and game ticket marketplaces.
- Used for governance across the platform by allowing the community to vote on product and community direction.
Mercury Coin ASA has clawback and freeze enabled due to anticipation of legal requirements at this time. As Mercury Labs consults further legal advice, clawback and/or freeze will be disabled if possible.
Mercury Coin is not yet available to the public; however, once all ICOs are complete and the liquidity pool has been launched, obtaining access to Mercury Coin will be as simple as:
- 2.Adding Algorand to your wallet
- 4.Navigating to the liquidity pool and buying Mercury Coin
The events leading up to the coin's release, in order, will be:
- 1.First ICO
- 2.Second ICO
- 3.Third ICO
- 4.Liquidity pool launch
- 5.ICO coin unfreeze
Mercury Coin is an ASA with utility and is not meant for hoarding or price manipulation. Once KYC for our platform is live, we'll be able to offer whale-protection for our ICOs by limiting the amount of Mercury Coin any one person can purchase.